Sunday 8 September 2013

Assessment 2: Essay Topic

Decisions Decisions,
Originally I was going to pick this essay topic;

Does the extensive use of social media have a positive or negative impact on the health of young people. What are the most recent academic papers on this topic? Clarify what all sides of the argument claim and only then offer your reasoned opinion based on facts.


I feel there would be a lot of resources available for this topic, it sounds very interesting and appropriate for current times...
But now I think I am going to do this essay topic;

Choose a cyberpunk story or movie. Compare the economic and social world it conjures with the real world today. How close is this imagined world to our world and are we moving towards the imagined world or away from it?


I like studying movies so I feel this topic is very fitting for my essay.
And for the movie I will choose between either; The Fifth Element (1997), The Matrix (1999), Artificial Intelligence (2001) or i,Robot (2004).

There's too many choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment